Beachbuggin - Sunday 14th August

So, who was loudest Bazza or Jessica?

No contest Darren. They are as loud as each other so you can imagine how loud it was with us both together. Highlight of my day - H letting me drive Bazza from the common to the pub all on my own. Ok i did have my co-pilot Rebecca but H was no where in the car. Thanks Askim :)

Had a fab day. Got a nice red sore face this morning thanks to the lovely sunshine and sea breeze. Fantastic turnout so well done Renegades. Were there VW's there? Were they the cars i legged it past when i had to trek 3 miles to the toilets???

[QUO

TE=Darren;10541]So, who was loudest Bazza or Jessica?[/QUOTE]

I think me and Tracey were the loudest, ...........me saying slow down and daisy duke saying go faster lol !!!!!!!!!!!

Highlight of my day - H letting me drive Bazza from the common to the pub all on my own. Ok i did have my co-pilot Rebecca but H was no where in the car. Thanks Askim :)
Was H feeling ok ;)

I guess that's payback for him using Lenny while Rodney is sick. Glad you all had a great day, sounds much better than trying to remove a gearbox from a Volvo, seriously, they don't want you to work on modern cars, they seem to put everything in the way :( I was going to pop down on the bike and say hi in the afternoon, but didn't get finished til gone 4.

Back