Article: Renegades End of Season Show 2016

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Flyers have been ordered. Fingers crossed for great weather. I can't see much else on the same day, so we should get a great turn out for this.

Show flyers have arrived
2016_flyers_photos.jpg

On the back of the cruise card is a bit about the club, usually the back of the cruise cards are blank. You see a lot of people picking them up and turning the card over, so at least there is something to read on the back too. Lets them know about the club meets, and the 3 shows a year.

Raffle prizes wanted. Please bring along to a club night before the show day. Much appreciated.

I have a few raffle prizes coming. Thinking tools always come in handy, so a set of spanners, allen keys, and a jump pack. As a few people on the cruise broke down and could have done with a jump pack.

Don't know of the selected charity yet, will have to discuss to find out where we want the funds raised to go. It's always a good cause.

One raffle prize :)
IMAG2835.jpg
A couple of cars needed a jump start on the last Southsea Cruise, so one of these would certainly come in handy. All new, and going on the raffle table.

do i need to give my reg. number as i cant get there until about 10:30?
No need to pre-book for this one, just turn up. You should be fine at 10:30am.

Less than 2 weeks to go.

The charity for this event is Dementia UK

The wife works with people with dementia horrible thing.

Hi Dan is it ok to bring the old cortina chees geoff
Yeah sure is, bring it along. The show is open to all classic cars, so feel free to invite your friends along too.

The wife works with people with dementia horrible thing.

Yes, very horrible. See mum almost daily, she has it. Just try to make her laugh each day. I think she recognises me.

hi all just a thought but pompey was grid locked today because they are doing repairs to the bridge on eastern road today , and next weekend they also say that southbound in to portsmouth will be shut i think it will be a night mare Mick

We popped down there today, but went in on the M275, no issues at all in and out.
I heard Eastern road was bad Yesterday. Hopefully things wont be too bad on club night.

We popped down there today, but went in on the M275, no issues at all in and out.
I heard Eastern road was bad Yesterday. Hopefully things wont be too bad on club night.

Hey PPPEEEEPPPPSSSSS see yall on sunday for a great sunny day be playing ya tunes as always and gonna try to be active next year now we all sorted. :drum:

nasty illness after nursing my wife for the last 5plus years lost her 6 months ago still very raw but must try and move on see yer on sunday DODGY DEN V8RAM AND ITS FOR SALE OPEN TO OFFERS TAKE A LOOOK GOT TO GO WITH REG NO R55/VSA

nasty illness after nursing my wife for the last 5plus years lost her 6 months ago still very raw but must try and move on see yer on sunday DODGY DEN V8RAM AND ITS FOR SALE OPEN TO OFFERS TAKE A LOOOK GOT TO GO WITH REG NO R55/VSA

Look forward to seeing you there. Good luck with the sale.

Back