American speedfest Brandshatch

Great loads of eye candie there . thanks snakeguy,

I'm in for Brands hatch.

Who else is going? What time did we meet at the services on the M25 last year?

I'm in for Brands hatch.

Who else is going? What time did we meet at the services on the M25 last year?

I'm in too with the Grand Prix. This will be the first time I have been so I will go with the flow re-what time and where we meet. This looks a brilliant event. Looking forward to it :thumb:

Enjoy. just found my ticket from 2015 under the seat in the mustang,

Looking forward to it, not many weeks away now. I should have the car running sweet by then and confident on long journeys.

Well Brandhatch is almost upon us. I'll be going up this sunday. Meeting a few others at Clacket Lane Services on the M25. Aiming to be at Clacket Lane for 7:15am and Breakfast at McDonalds to then go for the short drive to Brands Hatch. Anyone that wants to join in, then please do. :)

Look forward to bumping into you lot on Sunday then

Look forward to bumping into you lot on Sunday then
Yeah, If I thought ahead I could have saved postage on the tickets, lol.

See ya Sunday :)

Well Brandhatch is almost upon us. I'll be going up this sunday. Meeting a few others at Clacket Lane Services on the M25. Aiming to be at Clacket Lane for 7:15am and Breakfast at McDonalds to then go for the short drive to Brands Hatch. Anyone that wants to join in, then please do. :)

We will be meeting you at Clacket Lane. Not been to this show before, so hopefully won't get held up and too hot when going in?

Been a great show. Sun shinning, some of us look a bit red.
Got a good club stand position. IMAG5887.jpg

Been a great day. Now about to do the parade lap of the track. :)

Yesterday was the first time I have been to American Speedfest...what a day! I have to say that was the best American themed show I have ever been to! Any type of Yank you could imagine and even Yanks racing. What could be better! It was good to cruise up there with three other Renegades and have our own area. We'll worth the early start and the drive. It seems we are famous. I spoke to one of the Nascar guys who had heard of us and we heard a guy mention our involvement in Beaulieu this year too. I'll deffo be up for next year :clap2:

Yeah a brilliant day. Yes was good to hear the Beaulieu comment.
From a little club with no membership we are growing and getting our name out there. Good to see soo many in attendance at the Can-am show and our club banner was flying there too, about 110 miles apart from our one at brands hatch. Great that we can spread out to attending different things.

Will aim to get a club stand at Brandshatch again next year.

Photos from the day:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/transamdan-albums-brandshatch-american-speedfest-2017-a.html

We saw a C6 there with some door mods.
attachment.php

Back