American Speedfest @ Brands Hatch June 8th and 9th 2013

sarah

Club Photographer
Brands Hatch will adopt the Stars and Stripes on Sunday 9 June for a special NASCAR-fuelled festival of motorsport - the inaugural American SpeedFest.

The venue will be transformed into a scene from Daytona with American-derived motorsport providing entertainment on track and an array of US themed activities.

On track action will be headlined by the superb Euro Racecar NASCAR Touring Series. These NASCAR V8 monsters provide thrill a minute bumper-to-bumper racing akin to the spectacle produced by the world famous Sprint Cup.

Continuing the supercharged American theme on track will be Pickup Trucks, the Legends Cars Cup from France and the iconic Mustangs, Falcons and Corvettes from Bernie's Historic V8 Racing Association.

Race fans will witness America's most famous motorsport first hand at Brands Hatch this summer with demonstration runs by actual cars from NASCAR's Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series. A 2009 Jeff Gordon liveried Sprint Cup car and an ex-Kasey Kahne Nationwide machine will provide a tyre smoking, engine roaring high octane spectacle.

Spectators will be able to soak up the American spirit with a bonanza of themed activities. Monster Trucks "Crusher" and "Red Dragon" will demonstrate their awesome power with the latter offering a unique passenger ride around Brands Hatch for SpeedFest fans.

There will also be a barbecue competition, a Hotdog eating contest, live music and much more! The world famous Red Devils parachute display team will be dropping in for a flying visit.

For more information visit the dedicated website Welcome to the American SpeedFest - Brands Hatch American Speedfest.

Raceday Admission Gate Price: ?22 - BOOK NOW AND SAVE ?4.00 *

For Brands Hatch website for more prices view Brands Hatch - Race Event - American SpeedFest

If you speak to james at brandhatch solents could have a club stand there driver and car get in for free passengers get a discount, alot of glubs have signed up for it ,

Nascar at Brands Hatch - Page 2

Thanks for posting Darren its certainly worth looking into. Would be amazing to hear rumbling V8's around the track in person.

Yes if you e.mail james he can explain , clubs get discount driver and car get in for free passengers get discount or it's ?22 each from memory. sunday is the main day should be good with everything else thats going on there,

Just a heads up if anyone is going allow extra time to get there as 50mph in force due to road works on the M25 from clacket lane onwards to tunnel , not long to go now,

So who's going next weekend???????????????????????????????????

well i went to brandshatch talk about V8 heavn those nas car and trucks were great loads of car's even perraid lap was fun but don't know weather i shoud post pictures or not????????????????????????

Sounds awesome. Please post piccys.... What was it like? tell us more.

Good job I did't take the trans-am, my water pump has decided to take a dump. Nursed it back from Cosham, any further I think would have been a problem. New pump ordered.

Too right you're posting pictures Darren!! I want to see what I missed out on :D

Only two people want to see pictures ? come on petrolheads

the blue daytonna (richard petty car) was FU@KING loud and his burn outs on the 2 lap paraid lap was very good i and a few other got bollockings from the marshalls for doing burn outs we needed pete there to show how it's done lol
THE parachute display was very good , the mini pickup trucks that were racing were very good bernie race series cars were very quick good mix as well

Looks very nice. :)
Thanks for posting. You were up pretty early to post that this morning.

Back