American Speedfest At Brands Hatch 2018

dave010567

Next years dates have been announced it's the 9th and 10th of June. I wonder if the debacle over who they let in will be repeated this time round? Just wondering who's interested? Here's the link SpeedFest - Brands Hatch American Speedfes tickets go on sale on Monday but they haven't opened it up to American car owners and clubs yet.

There was a thread for this years speedfest but cant seem to find it. They were refusing cars for this years event that had been there in past years, then using pics from past years events to promote speedfest with cars in the pics that they weren't letting in this year.

Didn't they sell out last year ? think they want to keep mixing the cars up each year so it dosn't get the same cars/event each year . it's grown very big know mybe out grown its self in a short time to quick???

I applied for a ticket last year as soon as car applications opened got no reply then reapplied after Christmas to be turned down. I think Dan was the same, Dan then applied as a club and we got in, work that one out :)

I'm up for it, will apply as a club again.

Even if you apply for individual entry you can be moved to the club stand later if you desire.

The video of the 2 parade laps back from 2016, most sped up 4x, we sound like chip monk's chatting away. Normal speed at 2:50 and 4:30 where the tyres smoke a little
[video=youtube;zfTZLz-pH_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfTZLz-pH_o[/video]

Last edited:
Sent off an application for a club stand. Aiming for 5 vehicles for the Sunday. Think we had 4 last year.

Who is up for it this year?

Our club stand last year:-
attachment.php

Nothing yet, I did buy a passenger ticket which is a e-ticket, and on there it said 2 weeks before the event before tickets are sent out. So It should be any time soon now.

Just got an email from Speedfest

Your Display Vehicle Pass tickets have now been issued for American SpeedFest BH June 2018.
Please remember that you must print out your ticket and display it clearly in your windscreen when you arrive.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Gates open for display vehicles
Sat 07:30 – 09:30
Sun 07:00 – 09:00

Entrance gates
There are two entrance gates in use and the letter on your vehicle pass designates which gate you need to use to gain access.
Letters A-F: Please use the main entrance
Letters H-L: Please use the airfield entrance
A location map highlighting the two entrance gates will be emailed to you.

Tickets
The e-ticket linked to this email is your vehicle and driver entry pass. Your tickets are vehicle specific – please do not arrive in a different vehicle. The ticket is only valid if you arrive in the car you booked. Any additional passengers will also require a ticket which can be purchased in advance up until midday Thursday 7th June or on the day. Children under 13 are free.

Please print your vehicle pass and have with you when you arrive at the venue. The letter/ number on the vehicle pass corresponds to your parking location so please display this clearly for the parking marshals once through the main gate.

Once in place please do not move your vehicle. If you do require to move, for example due to an emergency, you must request assistance from a Brands Hatch marshal.

If you will not be able to attend the event, please let the event team know so your space can be offered other American car owners.

Exclusive competition:
SpeedFest in association with show sponsors, A-Plan Insurance, are delighted to offer a unique VIP experience only available for display car attendees at Speedfest 2018 - for more information and to enter click here

Kind regards

American SpeedFest BH June 2018 team.

Enjoy..

Back