American Independance Day show - Cams Mill - 1st July 2018

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
29791342_2051675518405068_4549609087350096870_n.jpg
Okay this one has been in the diary for some time, just promoting it more. Should be a good show, usually when its just Mustangs(and supporters) monthly meet its a big turnout. This day is open to American vehicles for its first Annual show.

Cams Mill - No ticket required, and I believe it is free to attend. Just turn up and drive in.

ok thank you !! polished and ready !!!
Did you go? I was there, but its been a long time since I have seen you in person, so I could have walked passed you and not noticed.

i was there second stang in on left as you entered car park , next to a very nice black mustang called the reaper !!! nice bacon rolls but not too keen on the band tho !!!! got very hot so took car home and walked to nearest pub ????????????

i was there second stang in on left as you entered car park , next to a very nice black mustang called the reaper !!! nice bacon rolls but not too keen on the band tho !!!! got very hot so took car home and walked to nearest pub ������������
The new yellow one?

all i remember of it is that it had the grim reaper under the hood air brushed and also on the slam panel , very nicely done and a sure show winner . some lovely mustangs and other american cars . the gull wing was awesome !

Back