American Day - Brooklands Museum Sept 2nd 2018

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
brooklandamericnaDan2018.jpg
Brooklands are putting on an American Day on the 2nd September 2018
10am till 5pm

Brooklands Museum :: American Da

Went about 7 years ago a couple of times, when they charge you the same as the general public and you have brought your pride and joy weather it be american/bikes/vw or vintage to show general public i stopped going ,

we are helping them to make the event more interesting for the public we should get some sort of discount weather is be a discount voucher for shop/cafe or half price entry or free . as we do get with alot of other shows/events as a thank you for supporting the event if we didn't they wouldn't get the amount of public through the gates,

some events shows are not worth the entrance fee if they didnt have the added attractions,

Not sure if brooklands have changed they policy ? as said it was at least 7 years ago,

A few from the car club will be there. I'll be at the Stanstead show.

Enjoy. I’m sure we will catch up soon!

Yeah, hope so. Hoping weather will be good of the weekend.
I was off work yesterday to get my new passport from London, freshly printed. It is likely I'm off to the states for a couple of weeks with work.

A really good day out. Arrived nice and early, gave the car a quick spruce (no, it still hasn’t been cleaned since June!) and then grabbed some breakfast before looking around the cars. A good turn with nice variety. Lots of pics to follow.

The new and the old :)

99CB3491-FDF9-494C-826F-E0CFB3C9E49B.jpg

811A825D-E8CF-4996-B532-B0F563A4695B.jpg

Was you there Mr Annetts???

Looks like a good turn out thanks for posting .
entrance fee was???

£13.50 each ;)

Ust looked on brooklands website so they charged you/fellow people that brought yhe americans the same price as the general public . so the only differant is you parked your car inside the grounds and public parked outside the ground. .

Yep,got there around 1ish after debating Brooklands or stansted house,havent been to surrey in close to 20 years and done wheelers the last few times

Wish I had known you were coming, we could have met up!
We left a little after two as decorating was waiting!

And I’m assuming you didn’t bring either the ‘Bird or the ‘maro?

Last edited:
Back