Alton Herald Classic Car Show - 22nd September 2012

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
This is the event many of us went to last year. They host a couple of events in a year, the other one being in May with a rally to the town centre.

This was a good turn out last year. I have no entry forms at the moment, but as soon as I do they will be up on here. I guess Alton Herald would like to get the May event out of the way first before entries for this event are submitted.

Meeting in Wickham, we will be leaving Wickham Square at 9:00am prompt as we have to be in place by 10:00am.

Rosie Prior is the lady to talk to i believe.

Alan at Tindle news is producing a program to celebrate 10 years of the Alton Herald classic car show. So if all people who are attending can fill in the attached entry form and get yourself entered, then you will also be appearing in the program :)

View attachment Classic Car Show Exhibitors Entry form.pdf

Bugger and we won't be there this year. The one and only time my name in print too lol!!!

How many are going to this?

I have the entry forms, we need to send them off quick, I will bring them along tonight.

dan could please fill one in for me couldn't make last night had asma attack so didn't feel to grate
i will be there next saturday will meet you at wickham 8,30 many thanks colas bob

dan could please fill one in for me couldn't make last night had asma attack so didn't feel to grate
i will be there next saturday will meet you at wickham 8,30 many thanks colas bob
No worries bob, filled one out for you and posted it. It's the 22nd, not this Saturday, but the one after.

who's going on saturday im going to be in wickham by8.30

Paul & Sue, I believe Malc is going too, and some of the luck boys, and of course, me and Sarah.

Hi Dan. Got Confirmation through from Alton Herald. Are we still meeting at 09.00 hrs in Wickham as their paperwork advises 08.30 hrs Red Lion Petersfield.

Their may be other meeting points from other clubs. We are leaving wickham square at 9am sharp.

We can have fun with the bottom photo......

"Where's Spongebob Squarepants?......"

yeah, he is there, not yellow yellow, he is just a darker tinge of yellow. :)

Back