Alton Classic Car Show 2022

Added to Calendar: 17-09-22

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Just got an email from the organisers
I am writing on behalf of Alton Lions Club (CIO) to thank all those who were able to join us at the 2021 Alton Classic Car Show (ACCS) - we had a great day!
We are now looking forward to this year’s Show which will take place on Saturday, 17 September.
Entries are expected to open at the end of March.
An updated ACCS website should be up and running by the end of this month and will keep you up to date with the latest information.
We look forward to welcoming you to Alton in September.
With best wishes for a Very Happy New Year!

Photo Albums from previous Alton shows:- https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/categories/alton.22/

Any more details on this one? Do we have to pre-register?

Sadly I had no further email from them. However I have heard some people from the club are going. You can pay on the day, or you can pre-enter. I'm going to miss this one this year, it is a good show, i do enjoy it.
£10 pre-book.
£15 on the day.

https://altonclassiccarshow.co.uk/exhibiting-your-vehicle/

Previous years it was a £5 volentary donation.

Thats what i thought, probably cheaper to use the car park round the back!

and the general public get all free are the drivers not classed as general public when walking around the town just a thought,,,,

Also if the vehicle owners didn't bring there vehicles then there would be nothing for the public to look at so no event. Just another thought.

Just found this from crises idea £3 all day. Yep cheaper to park in carpark.. Lol if you all did it they couldn't stop as you have paid for a parking ticket just another thought lol what you think about wen you can sleep. Lol.....

Just found this from crises idea £3 all day. Yep cheaper to park in carpark.. Lol if you all did it they couldn't stop as you have paid for a parking ticket just another thought lol what you think about wen you can sleep. Lol.....
Certainly a good idea worth considering, and can leave when ever you like.

Did anyone go to this event? Were car numbers down?

Dont know exactaly who went. Colas bob, Chris Burroughs, Alan valis di go.
We have a club night tonight, so I'll find out about numbers.

No one that attended club night went to Alton.

Back