Alton Attendance Info needed ASAP!!

sarah

Club Photographer
An email has been received by the Alton organisers and they need to know by the end of TODAY the makes and models of those attending so you can be featured in the programme!!

Please let me or Dan know ASAP if you want to be featured!!

Please spread the word!

Thanks guys! :D

I will be there :)

Convoy up from Wickham, leaving wickham at 9am.

Thanks Mark, just you, Dan and Heather that got back. Paul and Sue are a maybe but they'll still be featured. So that'll be four Renegades being featured :)

More will turn up than mentioned, it always happens, like we had 5 names down for the Brickworks, and 5 for Southampton, look how many turned up to them two.

And we had a club stand for 15 at can am lazy Sunday , how many turned up....5....not good ........

And we had a club stand for 15 at can am lazy Sunday , how many turned up....5....not good ........
Yeah i know what you mean. Its very difficult to get numbers from people. I found the best way was going around talking to people individually at club night and noting down their names on paper to get numbers, like I did for Worthing. However this only works for people that attend club night. So I put a notice on the forum too, I had a few more to add to the list. Although this dosn't always catch everyone either. As not everyone attends club night or uses the interweb.
The next best method is texting every single person, however if you send to many people at once you get charged as a multimedia message on some networks, texting individually is free, however would take many hours to text everyone, and that's if you have their up to date numbers.
I can send an email to everyone who has signed up to the forum, this of course is free, perhaps we need to make sure all members have signed up to the forum. Even if they don't go onto the forum it dosn't matter, I can still send out say a monthly list of up coming events, or to get an idea of numbers for an event.
Although even if we know how many people were up for an event, rain on the day is the biggest killer :(

I wonder dan how many members would come to club night , if no food was on offer ? When I am asked I will say yes or no , if I say yes I will be there rain or shine ,the trouble is no one wants to comitt , any one in the show scene knows when the main shows are (wheels day ect ). It never looks good for the club when 5-6 cars turn up ,when 20 have been booked

Well the 5 names I got together in time to be put in the program will be in the program. Entry numbers will be posted to me for these 5 vehicles which I can give out on the day.
Extra vehicles can turn up on the day, there is no problem there :) When you arrive you must go and see the Alton Herald table to get registered.

There is a few people, depending on weather.
Mick with Mustang.
Paul & Sue, will bring the 68 if great weather 08 other wise.
Alan
Jenny
Luck boys
Me
Becky & Alan with yellow mustang
Graham & Heather
Will with the Pontiac Grand-Am should be going too.

Thats just a few off the op of my noggin.

We had a good convoy the other year, it was nice to see as we were going down a hill and back up the other side on the A32 cross roads. I was towards the back so go to see it all :)

Last edited:
Colas bob will be there too. Not in the road sweeper either.

Photos from todays show at Alton
Alton Classic Car Show 2013 : Page 1 from TransAmDan's albums

The theme is Classic UK, Military, American or motorbikes. I was amazed to see a Ford Focus there.
transamdan-albums-alton-classic-car-show-2013-picture29628-alton-2013-044.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get that at all!! I guess one heap of junk always manages to find their way in!

Back