A possibile solution to help dent the server costs.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Over many years I've been trying to earn a few pennies with adverts on websites. Made a little with google adsence since April. Not a huge amount but it very much helps with the server cost per year. I also advertise other banners for other companies. It barely makes pennies. However there is this money saving website. They are paying a good amount of commission(to me) if someone signs up.
I was trying to see what the catch was.
I have signed up to this website personally, all they want is, name, email address, and date of birth.
Its a good website for planning your savings, give you free advice on what account if best for your savings, projects what your pension will be worth. Its a handy tool that i will keep using.
You may have seen me post a link on Facebook.
I havn't got bombarded with emails, have one welcome email from them, and thats all.

If I get 8 people to sign up, it certainly helps with the server costs. So if you guys don't mind signing up, It would be very much appreciated ;)
Just go to this page, click on the 'Money Saving Link>>' in the first post.
http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/anything-else/4748-money-saving-guidance.html

Hmmm....well, if server costs too much in the future, I bet I could loan all y'all server space on my end ;)

Hmmm....well, if server costs too much in the future, I bet I could loan all y'all server space on my end ;)
Thanks. Its currently on Linux, my other websites are on Windows. Lots going on, many fingers in different pies. Some pies deflate. :)

I have an IXWebhosting account...unlimited space and all that sparkly stuff. Its there if its needed :p

Back