A new vehicle has been created in the garage!

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
You can borrow it anytime. :dance:

What a lovely LITTLE car, nice colour too, come on Sarah play nicely, he wants to let you drive his pride and joy, not sure it would go as fast as your Camaro but Im sure its a lovely LITTLE car, have fun my lovely ha ha !! x

Hehe :) We went out in it the other night and it is a good little car. It serves its purpose perfectly!

awesome bet u wish the transam was as quick

You ought to get one of those bumper stickers saying "My other car is a TransAm" :)

or one that says my other car is a feista

54 MPG, wahoo. :)
I would usually get 18 MPG with the same round town / motorway driving in the mean machine.

Last edited:
Get a sticker for the trans am saying " My other car is in the boot " lol xx

54 MPG, wahoo. :)
I would usually get 18 MPG with the same round town / motorway driving in the mean machine.

That's pretty good. My motorbike only gets 40mpg :lol:

I saw you fly past on Tuesday Darren, but you wouldn't have recognised me in the Fiesta. I was the second car behind the bus near to the top roundabout in Waterlooville. Handy having a bike to go between the two solid lines of traffic.

or one that says my other car is a feista

I will have to see if Darren can whip me up a sticker for the Trans-Am, and put this on it.

I saw you fly past on Tuesday Darren, but you wouldn't have recognised me in the Fiesta. I was the second car behind the bus near to the top roundabout in Waterlooville. Handy having a bike to go between the two solid lines of traffic.
Oh definitely, saves all the waiting, especially in leathers when it's hot.

I can sort you out a sticker if you want. So thats "My other car's a Fiesta" at about 30mm long and "My other car's a Trans-Am" that fills the rear window ;)

Back