A new vehicle has been created in the garage!

Not bad at all any plans for it???

Looks like a rice burner.....too modern for me .......

My mum taught me that if I had nothing nice to say to say nothing ;) It may be modern, but a rice burner is Jap. Please don't put a Corvette in the same league - they are in two completely different leagues!

Last edited:
Not bad at all any plans for it???

Thanks. No keeping this one as stock as possible. 450hp from a car weighing as little as it does is more than enough ;). It handles very well too :)

Looks really nice Clare.......and about time you put some photos up hehe ;)

The trouble with newish american cars is they are European looking , so a vett can look like a jap car , but we all know it's a vett , people that don't know there cars may think it looks like a rice burner, older american cars look american.....it's a style thing ....even dans trans-am has been called jap looking or even a Italian super car .......

I pulled into a car park once and someone said its a Ferrari. I said, no its an reliable Ameican spots car.

Nice looking vette. Are you gonna run it at Santapod at some point?

If Dan is mean about my Camaro I ask if his car is Japanese hehe :)

I'm dreading putting up pics of my new one, it really is American/Jap!! Lol

I am a Pontiac fan ....but I do like the 3rd gen camaro............on the road soon ?????

Wish it was a 3rd gen!! Sarah, you have seen it before, but for now you will have to wait and see....but don't get too excited....

Congratulations on the new addition, Clare! I would keep that sucker stock as well, no need to mess about..although I couldnt see the harm on 'fixing' the suspension. I heard they could be very rocky on british roads with the HP behind it....? Still, what a terribly fun toy!! :D

AWWWW BUMMER! And I thought I was the biggest Jap-a-like of the bunch. Darn. Gotta work harder it seems! Where's my yellow vinyl go-fast stripes....

Krys is a freaking tease.... :p

Not a tease, just kind of ashamed that I have gone from a 2nd Gen T/A through Camaros, Dayvans and Trucks to this 'Thing' that is parked on my driveway!! Jeez even my scrap Dodge Stealth was better!! Lol

You're acting like you picked up a little 3-cylinder Geo Metro or something worse...a SATURN!!! Hahaha ;)

I know where you live now!!! Can't hide it away forever, yanno :p

Back