A few funny photos.

""I was huge fan of the Professionals and the Rockford files, and the original Knight Rider.
Watched plenty of others but those have stood the test of time for me as I can still enjoy them today.""

rerun after rerun on itv4 of professionals cant watch them now rockford files yes new knight rider ws ok liked airwolf , Hunter (remember that one with dee dee Mcall ) what about Nash bridges great cars as well the rancheo shot up will make rancheo cry in one eposide,
what about stingray the for runner to knightrider

Ditto! Dukes Of Hazzard?

At the time, yes. But do I enjoy the re-runs? No. Didn’t stand the test of time for me.
The A-Team never did.
Starsky & Hutch did but doesn’t.
Kodak never did.
Hill Street Blues never did, great sound track though.
Airwolf never did.
StreetHawk never did although I still own the original 5 novels!
There are stacks more, Automan, BJ and the bear, TJ Hooker, the Fall guy, etc etc I could list. I think the only other I will watch is the The Sweeney but it’s take or leave

FB_IMG_1574671495577.jpg

I do like all them programs too, brings back memories. This image ins't in reply to your post Dave, it just happens to have your name it it. Saw this image and thought I'd post it in the funny photos thread.

Last edited:
Stringray the for runner to knight rider and hunter. Also dempsey and makepeace and nash bridges ranchero won't like one episode as the blue ranchero gets shot to bits

At the time, yes. But do I enjoy the re-runs? No. Didn’t stand the test of time for me.
The A-Team never did.
Starsky & Hutch did but doesn’t.
Kodak never did.
Hill Street Blues never did, great sound track though.
Airwolf never did.
StreetHawk never did although I still own the original 5 novels!
There are stacks more, Automan, BJ and the bear, TJ Hooker, the Fall guy, etc etc I could list. I think the only other I will watch is the The Sweeney but it’s take or leave
Same. There were some I liked and still do, but others didn't appeal even then. Most I liked then seem pretty corny now, but I don't dismiss them for that reason because of their nostalgic value. The Six Million Dollar Man being a good example of that.

Stringray the for runner to knight rider and hunter. Also dempsey and makepeace and nash bridges ranchero won't like one episode as the blue ranchero gets shot to bits
I didn't go much on Dempsey And Makepiece.. But Glynis Barber was OK ;) lol

having-a-bad-day-13.jpghaving-a-bad-day-8.jpghaving-a-bad-day-6.jpghaving-a-bad-day-3.jpghaving-a-bad-day-1.jpg6-32.jpg1-38.jpgwhen-you-know-its-almost-winter.jpg

He now has the realistic look.

Back