76-81 exhaust tips

an88fiero

Super Moderator
Anyone got a set of the turn-down exhaust tips sat gathering dust we could buy for the Trans-Am

The Summit ones are Pypes brand and quite expensive, but thanks.
Was hoping to find some for sale in the UK - got a little time as the exhaust will be done in early April.

Sorry can't help only thing I've got is a complete stainless 2.1/2 inch pypes system complete with tips and deletion pipe work but that's the best part of £800 quid

I would if it was a bit less ;) ;)

Saw them at Firebird Central but their shipping is absolutely ridiculous :(

I wish I could but it's the complete kit headers to back with mufflers all the hangers etc but the time I got it over here all the charges etc cost me more than that (wife was not best pleased ). I was due to fit it to the TA but the ever growing demand on my time by my children (joys of em growing up)was one of the reasons I bought the ford as its done turn the key and go ( fingers crossed)and the TA always wants for something hence I'll be putting it up for sale come summer its on the road now with mot but it will always need something doing to it(kids want me taking them somewhere other than under something fixing it lol) when it go I know I'll miss her and properly never have another . It's funny I've had the TA for 3-4 years fix it up over winter and rag it about in the summer do shows etc I've meet loads of past TA owners and they all wished they had kept there gen2s something to be said there!!!!

Back