69 Mach 1 Mustang: UFR 666K

53catalina

Hi all

One of the Victory Wheelers members saw the above car at Wickham on boxing day and knows alot of its early history. His email is as follows:

I went to Whickam on Boxing Day I recognised a yellow `69 Mach 1 Mustang (UFR 666K). This was owned by a mate of mine from Darlington back in the late `70`s and I have quite a few photo`s of it back then in its former guise.
In `79/80 I was very much involved during an extensive bodywork rebuild and respray prior to a number of seasons drag racing at York Raceway. I then again resprayed the car in the late `80`s.

If by any chance the current owner is a club member I would appreciate it if you could put me in touch as I am sure he/she would be interested in some interesting history of their Mustang

If you know the owner, please let me know and I will pass on Steve's details so they can get in touch with each other.

Happy New Year to you all.

Regards
Dan

It is owned by a club member, his name is Mick.
wv20090704_027.jpg

I saw him a couple of days ago. I dont have contact details for him. If you send me an email with the phone number of Steve, I can drop it round to Micks house. I'm sure Mick will be delighted with some history.

I have some numbers for Mick. I have PM you with it Dan

Thanks for the info. I popped round Micks earlier with a print out from the forum and the guys contact details.

Back