4th gen F-body 16" wheels with tyres

For sale four 16" five spoke silver alloys with tyres from a 1995 Firebird.
two of the tyres are no good but the other two are Nexen with plenty of tread,the wheels themselves are in excellent condition.
£200 collection only, Southampton area.

I dont think he comes in here that often anymore so you may have to call/text him :)

Have you let the POC know? Another avenue of potential buyers.

For sale four 16" five spoke silver alloys with tyres from a 1995 Firebird.
two of the tyres are no good but the other two are Nexen with plenty of tread,the wheels themselves are in excellent condition.
£200 collection only, Southampton area.

Hi Paul old mate! Steve here from the Poc. When our forum was updated about 2 years ago by the new web hosts they took it Upon themselves to delete all accounts the had not had activity in 2 years? which I was pissed about because I still use old accounts for contact details. Dan will back me up in saying I always ask about you. Hope your keeping well. Miss the chats. please feel free to re register however the website is pretty quiet as everyone is on our Facebook page now. Stuff is selling pretty quick on there so pop on and post them up. If you don’t have FB email me and I’ll post them up for you? Take care buddy. Steve (I’m Steve Pontiac on FB)
Email; is cowboy1sf@aol.com

regards

Steve ?

Hi Steve,great to hear from you. I've missed attending the club stand at shows, it's just a shame it all went a bit quiet down here with all attendees favoring the big shows up north. Glad you're well, I'm doing okay but poor Melanie is very poorly with spine problems amongst other things. We still attend shows in the Formula but we just stick to more local ones. Mel has Facebook so I'll chat her up to put them up on there, thanks Steve.
(y)

Hi Steve,great to hear from you. I've missed attending the club stand at shows, it's just a shame it all went a bit quiet down here with all attendees favoring the big shows up north. Glad you're well, I'm doing okay but poor Melanie is very poorly with spine problems amongst other things. We still attend shows in the Formula but we just stick to more local ones. Mel has Facebook so I'll chat her up to put them up on there, thanks Steve.
(y)
Hi
Good to hear from you, no problem? let me know a couple of shows your going too, It would be good to catch up?
drop me an email. Hi to Mel’ from us, sorry to hear she’s not well ?
cowboy1sf@aol.com
Regards
Steve

Last edited:
Not yet, I'm still waiting for the winning bidder to get in touch.:cautious:
? It's annoying when that happens. Hope all goes well with the sale.

Back