3rd Gen over £50k

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Nothing on this earth makes a 3rd gen that valuable, with the possible exception of provenance. Maybe a genuine KITT from Hollywood might be that desirable to a collector.

Perhaps because its a V6, if I can get 20k for Sarah's I'll get it on the road in a couple of weeks.

Got to be a typo surely ??????????????????????

I reckon they got friends bidding on it to bump the price. Surely its barely worth a 1/10th of that.

over £63k now.

It’s a scammer ! This dad has been for sale loads of times - always by said scammer!

Dad?????

Blooming predictive text. Should have said car!!

Classic eBay scam. Pretty sure I have mentioned this type before on here. If you look at the listing, there are only two pictures, the second one just being an email address to contact. If someone reports it, eBay will remove it in a day or two.

Classic eBay scam. Pretty sure I have mentioned this type before on here. If you look at the listing, there are only two pictures, the second one just being an email address to contact. If someone reports it, eBay will remove it in a day or two.
Yeah I think most of the Pontiac owners club have reported it. Seems its not the first time. Do they start up as new usernames?

Yeah I think most of the Pontiac owners club have reported it. Seems its not the first time. Do they start up as new usernames?
When I last found a bunch of these a while ago, there appeared to be listings by various eBay members, but many showing the same email address to contact on the second picture. Yes, after being reported and removed, as the scamming format appears the same, I assume they just reappear as a new user.

From what I read somewhere the scammer hacks people’s accounts and then lists hundreds of cars

From what I read somewhere the scammer hacks people’s accounts and then lists hundreds of cars
Ahh OK. Interesting. That makes sense actually and explains how they are able to appear as experienced users with good feedback.
I feel sure eBay could do more about it if they tried!

Listing has been removed now.

Back