2014 Renegades Christmas Do.

sarah

Club Photographer
For those who aren't keen on bowling this year, we can have our own Christmas party themed club night!

The date for this is put down for December 23rd.

So we can bring crackers, party poppers, mince pies etc and have a good giggle!

Joy also came up with the idea of doing Secret Santa. This is optional of course. With a budget of ?5.00, just find the funniest and/or silliest present you can....pop them all together and people can randomly pick one :)

Last edited:
Awesome stuff, sounds like its all moving, good to have a starting suggestion like this as the chances are it will end up being set. Also popped this in the online calender as not a definite venue..

Sarah the club party is December 23rd as its the last meet before Christmas. Should we set up events for these as well as the brekkie runs?

Plus Mum & I can go in and get more info on this and see what deals they can do for us.

Haha.....ooops.....I did think November was early....should clear my ears out!

You mean facebook events? I don't know....I mean it's just members right? Well the christmas do anyway.

Haha.....ooops.....I did think November was early....should clear my ears out!

You mean facebook events? I don't know....I mean it's just members right? Well the christmas do anyway.

I guess Brekky runs could go on a Facebook events as the more the Merrier.

I see the Christmas meal / Bowling as being a prebook deposit thing, so we don't really want people turning up on the day we don't know about, so perhaps this shouldn't be a facebook event for that particular one, unless we can make it invite only sort of thing. I don't know what's possible with facebook.

You can make events private, but all members receive email newsletters and/or come to club night so I don't think it's necessary for the Christmas do.

just private message all members with only members heading .... and then ones who come back send details and who to pay money to for it etc i myself cant do bowling even with the ball holder thingy lol but will come down to support those who do :)

Back