2012 Southcoast Internationals @ Pylewell Park 17-19th Aug (was 8 -11 June 2012)

53catalina

Victory Wheelers 35th Southcoast Internationals, 17-19th Aug (was 8 -11 June 2012)

Victory Wheelers are please to announce a NEW location to celebrate its 35th Birthday.

The show is to be held in the grounds of the magnificent country estate of Pylewell Park,the 80 Acre show ground boasts probably one of the best views in the country looking down to the Solent and across to the Isle of Wight, with the back drop of the 17th Century Pylewell House.
This is situated less than 2 miles from Lymington, in the heart of the New Forest.

This year the gates will open at 10am Friday, with camping available Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening, with departures on Monday morning.
The usual Victory Wheelers events will take place, with Live Bands, DJ, Cruise through the New Forest, Trade Stands and Fun Fair.
Sunday will continue to be Show & Shine Day where all American, Hotrod & Custom cars are welcome to attend, and prizes will be awarded in various categories.

For up to date information and details about the show, please visit our website Victory Wheelers Home Page

We hope that you all have a fun and relaxing weekend at our show.

2804ecece1a6a1b5.jpg

Best in Show Sponsored by American Car Magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mind if i post this link on the mocgb website as well ? enjoyed last years event sure some of the mocgb members would like to attend as well?

Do you mind if i post this link on the mocgb website as well ? enjoyed last years event sure some of the mocgb members would like to attend as well?

Please do. i was going to do it myself in the next few days, but if you have the time now thats great.
Thanks
Dan

I have added to our events calendar Dan :)

Tickets Now Available with an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!

If you book now you will pay less than last years price! This is for a limited period only, so dont miss out as the prices will rise.

Please use the link below to access the Google Checkout and secure payment system.

PURCHASE TICKETS

What a Fantastic Christmas Present this will make!

Traders need to call Simon directly on 07879698139 to discuss early booking discounts.

UPDATE

Victory Wheelers
35th Southcoast Internationals @ Pylewell Park
8-11 June 2012

We are delighted at the huge response to the discounted ticket prices for this years show and the way so many people have taken advantage of the offer, during this hard financial climate.

The organisers have therefore decided to extend the offer for another month, so you can still book at the discounted price until 29 February 2012.

Tickets are available form www.southcoastinternationals.com

We look forward to seeing you all this summer

Anybody going from here? will geting geting my tickets hopefully next week.

Please note that this show has been cancelled this weekend due to severe weather forecast. It will be re-scheduled for later in the year.

You beat me too it Tracey. I just saw Norman post this info on Facebook.

Info also on Victory Wheelers Website

SHOW CANCELLED
SOUTH COAST INTERNATIONALS
PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL TO OUR SHOW. IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS FORECAST FOR THE WEEKEND.
WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL RE TICKETS VERY SOON.

Attachments

• SCI_Tshirt-back.jpg
    SCI_Tshirt-back.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 181
I got a text from Paul via H a couple of hours ago but only just got home to do anything about it. I will email all members too just in case they don't come on the forum. Such a shame after all the hard work that everyone has done. We were not going as already doing something this weekend but may be able to go when re-scheduled with a bit of luck :)

Yes just had e-mail from them shame they had to cancel as you say it's there 1st at this event but will be on later in year..

There has been an update on the dates, it'll be held between July 20th and August 31st. Hopefully they'll narrow it down soon!

Moved to 17-19th August.

Have my ticket for this any bodyelse going? cruise down?

Unfortunately no i am not going as i didn't realise we are already booked into a show in Selsey which is in totally opposite direction.

Have my ticket for this any bodyelse going? cruise down?
I'll probably be there with Sarah. I believe Paul may be going too. Matchams banger racing is on the same weekend, so we will be at the wheelsers show during the day, probably nip to Matchams for the banger racing between 6 and 10pm, and then back to the Wheelers show both evenings. :)

Back