2011 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT - new 5.0 crate engine! For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

7703.jpg

The time has come to put my beloved Mustang up for sale. This has been the 4th Mustang that I"ve owned (along with a Corvette) so I"m very knowledgeable with regards to American cars and take care of them very well, they are my pride and joy! I now wish to buy a Dodge Challenger so the Mustang has to go to make room for it.<br />
<br />
It has been in the UK since Jan 16 - I imported it. <br />
<br />
All IVA work, electric conversions and whole wiring overhaul were completed by a very experienced Mustang mechanic. I pad over 1000 for all the wring work alone and have had a wiring box installed in the trunk. The spotlights on the front have also been wired up to work alongside the high beam (it"s really bright!)<br />
<br />
The details:<br />
<br />
2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Premium <br />
<br />
6 Speed manual MT-82 transmission <br />
<br />
Traction control, sport mode and advancetrak stabilising system<br />
<br />
Black leather seats<br />
<br />
Black and brushed aluminium interior <br />
<br />
Rare model that came with the limited edition trunk lid with the grooved design<br />
<br />
Ambient lighting throughout the interior which is connected to the dash which can also be customised (can change to a whole load of different colours!)<br />
<br />
Very good sound system due to being a Premium model. Comes standard with AUX connections, Bluetooth and Microsoft Sync. <br />
<br />
18" wheels - 275mm wide tyres on front and 285mm wide on rear. <br />
<br />
Bassani exhaust system - sounds awesome and really howls like the coyote should when in the upper rpm range. <br />
<br />
Lowering springs - sits really nice!<br />
<br />
Poly suspension parts<br />
<br />
MGW Race Spec Short Throw Shifter and custom MGW weighted shift knob. This kit was very expensive but great improvement and much more robust/stronger than the stock shifter. (MGW in pictures).<br />
<br />
Amsoil Sycromesh transmision fluid - much better than the OEM fluid. I also have 2 new bottles of Amsoil Syncromesh and 1 bottle of Amsoil MTG to put into the transmission next - haven"t got round to doing it yet.<br />
<br />
PMAS high velocity air intake system - This is the biggest and best intake system produced for the Coyote. Proven gains of nearly 40rwhp from this tuned intake alone!<br />
<br />
Mishsimoto performance radiator <br />
<br />
Ford Racing Oil Separator <br />
<br />
GT Strut Tower Brace<br />
<br />
Custom tuned by Lund Racing. (premium fuel is now required ALL of the time as this is what the Mustang has been tuned for, I use Momentum 99 usually) The tuning has been done via email, datalogging and revisions. I will also include the SCT X4 handhed tuner with the sale which is used to change/add/remove tunes on the Mustang, read/clear engine codes, reset Keep Alive Memory, crank relearns, conduct datalogging and much more! Great piece of kit and still has full amount of unlocks as I"ve only pared it with this Mustang so far.<br />
<br />
Main bearings went in the original engine so I decided to just buy a brand new 5.0 crate engine instead of rebuilding the old one. The new engine was installed by Modurstang in Oxford. The whole experience was not cheap, put it this way I spent over 10,000 getting the new engine and installing it.<br />
<br />
I have broken in the new engine very carefully and kept the revs down for a long time! The new engine went in at 63,000 miles and its done 2.5-3K since the new engine was installed. Oil and filter were changed at 1000 miles and now running 5w20 Royal Purple High Performance Street with Synerlec. The engine is now at the end of its break in period so can be driven how you want! I have also had a compression and leak test carried out on the new engine and its all fine. <br />
<br />
The car is in amazing condition and I really take care of it (have spent many hours waxing/claying and polishing the bodywork!)<br />
<br />
It"s an absolute beast as you would imagine and now even better with the brand new Coyote engine so its got more power and torque than you will ever need. <br />
<br />
I also get very good mpg, usually sit around 30-33mpg on the motorway depending how I"m driving it. Around town its obviously less but really just depends how you drive it. It"s still better than my old V6 as it has the benefit of the new engine design and 6 speed manual gearbox.<br />
<br />
Car is located in North Devon and can be viewed if you wish. I work in Plymouth so the car may also be down there a lot of the time. <br />
<br />
Any questions feel free to ask! I"ve probably forgotten things but as you can see I"ve spent a ridiculous amount of money on the Mustang and really taken care of her! (They are my pride and joy at the end of the day).<br />
<br />
<br />
Added info: the number plate is my private plate so I will have to remove this before sale. Many spares will go with the car including cam position sensor worth 50, a spare coil pack worth 30, original PCV hoses which were removed when installing the oil separator, original shifter setup and shift knob, 1 cylinders worth of lifters and rockers (4 of each) which are worth around 100! Probably some more spares which I have forgotten about as well those are the ones I can think of! MOT expires December 2017. <br />

Date written: 08-May-2017

Price: £22499 Or near offer

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 7703

Back