1998 Ford mustang gt For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16720.uk

Mustang 4.6 v8 <br />
<br />
i have been using this left hand drive mustang for competing in sportsman et this year at santa pod raceway, it has been a great<br />
consistent car. Only reason for sale is, the bug has got a hold of me, and i want to go faster! The car has run a best of 14.4 on the 1/4 mile.<br />
<br />
i have put a fair bit into the car in my ownership :<br />
<br />
has just been serviced, <br />
<br />
had brand new brake discs and pads, <br />
<br />
msd coil packs, <br />
<br />
cold air induction, <br />
<br />
ford racing plug wires,<br />
<br />
line lock fitted,<br />
<br />
as well as a harwood lift off 4 inch cowl hood which had to be imported from the states and was not cheap,<br />
<br />
have put new front halo lights to modernize the front end look,<br />
<br />
also has the sort after folding wing mirrors and rear lights,<br />
<br />
has 2 front cobra bucket seats fitted driver side electric,<br />
<br />
also selling with all the original front seats,bonnet,lights,and various other parts the last photo shows the car with these fitted<br />
<br />
really is an awesome car, it sounds great, very easy to drive and in great condition for its age, i drove over 200 miles to santa pod, raced all day, and drove home with no issues whatsoever, just took it all in its stride.has 132000km which is about 82000 miles <br />
<br />
car will be sold with the silver wheels as per pictures and have new tyres fitted all round.<br />
<br />
ive just put slicks on the black wheels, if you are interested in the black wheels shown in the race pictures, additional cost will have to be agreed. <br />
<br />
<br />

Date written: 27-Aug-2019

Price: <td><strong>£5800 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16720

Back