1997 Trans-Am

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
On behalf of a friend.

1997 Pontiac Trans-Am, red with red leather.
LT1 / M6 with lots of suspension modifications including Koni shocks, BMR lowering springs, UMI lower control arms with Poly/Roto joints, UMI adjustable torque arm, Panhard bar replaced with Watts Link, SLP 3 point subframe connectors, Aftermarket anti-roll bars, Richmond 3.73 gears (done by Alders Automatics), B&M short shifter, two PCM (engine computers, one stock tune, one performance), SLP cold air kit, custom black leather with red stitching binnacle cover and armrest cover, Trans-Am 5 piece mat set, Mac performance mid length headers, Borla Cat-back with electric cut-out. American Racing Torque Thrust II 17" wheels with Kumho 275/45 tyres all round. Later model LS1 dual piston front brake conversion. Lots of other stuff I can't think of right now.
All new bushes and ball joints. Fresh 12 months MOT. Has won previous trophies at shows but is also fantastic on road (it handles better than you would believe!).
Approx 62000 Miles, lots of reciepts and history.

PM me or email me at AmericanThunder :at: solent-renegades.co.uk and I will put you in touch with the seller.

?6300 ovno

Picture 240.jpgPicture 241.jpgPicture 242.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back