1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird Parts 4 Sale

TTA SLIM

Hello All,

Got some 4 Gen Camaro NOS Parts should any one be interested in them.

Surplus to requirements as sold the car.

1-Chevrolet Camaro Indicator Side Light Lenses , “Perfect Condition , Bulbs and ancillaries included”
GENUINE OEM PART,Turn Signal / Parking / Side Marker Light Assembly Front Left&Right , fits 93-97 Camaro
Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro 3.4- 3.8- 5.7 engines from 93-02 series.

2-Camaro-High-and-Low-Beam-Headlights-for-years-93-97/ 1 high beam H4352/1 low beam H4351- Manufacturer Wagner

3-Camaro Auto Transmission Filter Kit-Manufacturer Pro King
Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines with 4L60E transmissions from 93-97 series,
Pontiac Firebird 4L60E Transmissions of the 93-97 years
Compatible with beyond 97 manufactured GM cars with same transmission

4-Camaro Firebird Actuator Rear Compartment Hatch-Lid Mechanism
AC DELCO Original Actuator for rear hatch electric self closing mechanism , original OEM Number 16630424 ,superceded by 16640848
Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines , from 93-02 series.

5-Chevrolet Camaro New Side Marker Lights inclusive with bulbs.
Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines from 93-02 series (Possibly Gen 3 Compatible as well)

6-STP Oil Filter, (Standard Motor Products),Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines from 93-02 series.

7-STP Air Filter, (Standard Motor Products),Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines from 93-02 series.

Interested Parties please drop me a line

Thanks

Do you have the door switches? I'm after the door switch on the drivers side that locks the car. Window switch working, passenger side switches working. I'd probably have to change the lot if its camaro switches as they are a slightly different shape to the Trans-Am, but same size and electrical connections.

Apologies but no.
Got mostly service items .
Also more filters and plugs not shown in list.
I also had to replace the switch you are after , they seem to be prone to malfunctioning .
You did not mention the year of manufacture of yours,mine was 1996 export spec,I was able to purchase the replacement from my local Vauxhall dealership,
as then till 2002 they were marketing Cadillac Seville STS , Camaro and Corvettes.
One may still have it left on the shelf,you could pick it up cheaply if you are lucky.
Hope that helps.

You did not mention the year of manufacture of yours,mine was 1996 export spec,I was able to purchase the replacement from my local Vauxhall dealership,
Hope that helps.

That's good to know I may try that. Mine is a 2000 Trans-Am.

hi there would you have a coil pack for a 3.8 1996

Back