4 Generation Chevrolet Camaro Parts

TTA SLIM

Hello All,

Got some 4 Gen Camaro NOS Parts should any one be interested in them.

Surplus to requirements as sold the car

1- (1) Camaro Auto Transmission Filter Kit-Manufacturer Pro King
Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines with 4L60E transmissions from 93-97 series,
Pontiac Firebird 4L60E Transmissions of the 93-97 years
Compatible with beyond 97 manufactured GM cars with same transmission

2- (1) Camaro Firebird Actuator Rear Compartment Hatch-Lid Mechanism
AC DELCO Original Actuator for rear hatch electric self closing mechanism , original OEM Number 16630424 ,superceded by 16640848
Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines , from 93-02 series

3-(2) STP Oil Filters , (Standard Motor Products),Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines from 93-02 series.

4-(2) STP Air Filters , (Standard Motor Products),Compatible with Chevrolet Camaro 3.4-3.8-5.7 engines from 93-02 series.

5-1 Fog Light Bulb SYLVANIA 885

Interested Parties please drop me a line

Thanks

any pictures of your old car?

GLWS of parts , mybe bring to season closer if you got another yank tank now?

Hello Dan,

It has been 9 years since I sold the Camaro,I had it from new,bought it in April 1998, will check to see if there are some in old albums,if so I will upload them.
Since I had bought a 2001 Cadillac Seville STS RHD with only 21K from new with MOT&Service Records , kept it for 2 years sold it again to another buyer from Wales.
Soon after the sale of STS, around 3 years ago I bought a new 2016 Lincoln MKX , that has only done 3.5K in the period,going for it's first MOT next month.

Back