1969-Dodge-Charger-Rolling-Shell-Restoration project For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16879.uk

Please read all the advert and I will be happy to answer any questions after ( there is no engine or transmission there is a Hemi 426 by separate negotiation if you want it ) <br />
I am selling this for a friend that has been to busy to do anything with it over the years and realizes that he is not going to get round to do it any time soon. so he has decided to sell this great project 1969 Dodge Charger Rolling shell that has been in under cover storage for at least the last 10 years over here and I don"t know how long it was in storage in America before hand. It is virtually rust free there was a new boot floor and lower rear quarters fitted while still in America before he bought the car. The floors and the chassis are in great original condition. If there was any nasty rust hiding in this car it would have blown through over its time in storage. The only thing that he has bought for it was all the front end parts in fibre glass as all these parts where missing. I have just put all the front panels on loosely for transporting it. So it will easily come back apart for paint work.<br />
It is all UK registered that I have just done for him. The title was lost so I had to get a letter from Mopar owners club to prove the cars authenticity It was originally a 318 Charger <br />
<br />
He also has a 60"s HEMI 426 for sale by Separate Negotiation. It isn"t going to be cheap. If you know what these engines are, you know what they are worth so no stupid offers. He would like the charger to be sold first to give the new owner the option of car and engine combo but will listen to offers just in case someone makes him one that he cant refuse. <br />
<br />
This Dodge Charger is a restoration project that is 50 year old car but it is a good investment(we all know what these cars are worth done ).<br />
You could not buy this car in America and import it back here for the price I am asking with what the exchange rate is <br />
<br />
Classic cars are like money in the bank at the moment if you look after them they are going up in value every year. <br />
<br />
If you need to know anything please give me a call on the details below (Mark).<br />
<br />
We can also help with transportation and shipping throughout the UK and Worldwide <br />

Date written: 11-Sep-2019

Price: <td><strong>£15995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16879

Back