The end is nigh!

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
Apparently the end is nigh!
A planet called Nubiru will collide with and destroy planet earth between 20th and 23rd September!
Do an Internet search - it's true! :feck:

Go out and burn rubber whilst you can! :burnout:

Lol, will it be the god squad announcing that? like they announced some doomsday date, and all sounded disappointed it didn't happen.

EDIT: Not seen it on facebook, so this cant be true... :rofl:

Lol, ....

I'm sure we won't be laughing if this is one Doomsday prophecy that comes true, but frankly I think that idiot tin-pot dictator Kim Jong-Un (the fat twat with the stupid hair cut!) is a more credible threat!

That's someone that needs bringing down!

2 days to go!
Hope everyone has their £1million bank loan signed off and is enjoying the money - you'll never have to pay it back!
By the way, if any believers want to be the first to meet Armageddon I'll sell you the Shard right now. Be the highest and therefore the first!
Yours for a measly £10million but pay only 10% now with the rest due on the 24th.

We are still here.

Ahhh - well! The latest is that the 20-23/9 is when the Doomsday cycle starts. Not actually Doomsday!!
Apparently based on predictions in the bible as interpreted by a devout catholic.

The bullshit is so thick I can't walk through it!

Religion!!!! I piss on it.

We are all in a computer simulation, perhaps doomsday is when they do a reboot.

Well the 23rd came and went.
Apparently the man behind the claims says he was misunderstood!!!
So now the end of the world begins on Oct 21st. Well given the rhetoric between Korea's fat boy and America's dotard ( to quote Kim!) plus the aggressive stance of Putin and rise of daesh it's a given this will be correct at some point!!!!

Car very sandy today. Must be something in the air.

Not so much in the air today, its everywhere else instead.

Back