The Crew

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
[video=youtube;d4JnshyKOOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JnshyKOOQ[/video]
Wow, just wow, if this is in game gfx that is amazing. Just when you thought gfx couldn't get better, well it looks like they have. Further info on the game:- Learn more about The Crew its key features and story line.
Its not released yet, but you can pre-order.

Along the lines of fast and furrious,

Pretty good for a computer game.

Looks good :)

From what I've been told (from a guy at work quite a lot) it's a fantastic game in which when you go from race to race you can actually drive there, not just go onto the next screen. To drive from coast to coast of America will take about four hours if you wanted to do it. Not real time but a damn good cruise!! That and Dan will be able to use the steering wheel I bought him for Christmas 2012 as it isn't compatible with Need For Speed.

Some cheap iPads on eBay although you don't always get what you ordered, lost in translation EyePads arrive
285.jpg

Maybe it's time we got a console?
Says the man impatiently awaiting the arrival of his new iPad! :whoo:

We've had a few consoles but we just don't get the time to use them :(

That's true, although back then we also had a clan and our server playing "call of duty". That alone committed us to 2 hours every night. How did we find the time?

I wish I knew. Them were the days eh?

Well I bought Dan a PS4 for Christmas and it hasn't been played on that much....so much work a very little time in the day. I have been known to nag at him to take a break from his work and play on the PS4......how many girlfriends would do that??

We all know you Nag him lol,lol,lol,:heh::heh::heh:

Almost went on the PS4 last night. Was working on the car for a bit, which was a nice break from work. I may have a go tonight, depending how the car goes. Sticky caliper, well the sliders aren't working as they should.
I'm sure when The Crew game comes out you won't be able to get me off the PS4 for a while. ;)

Depends if the old ball and chain nags you or not ??lol

The Crew isn't released yet. They are doing further Beta testing, so i thought I'd sign up to see if i could have a go at the Beta version, Well I got this email though....

header_uk_182167.jpg

%C2%B5UK_02_182048.jpg

Congratulations!
%C2%B5UK_04_182050.jpg

UKMODISF_03_182066.jpg

footer_new_08_178917.jpg

footer_new_10_178919.jpg

UK_20_158135.jpg

So guess what I'm doing on Thursday :)

Yah nice one ;)

If you get the PS4 that would be very handy. With this Crew game it needs 4 people to make the crew of cars that travel the states, myself and Sarah brother is two, so we need another two. A game where you can go from the east coast to the west coast driving though many city's sounds awesome.

But we would need one each? Plus another tv? Sounds expensive, but as long as the TV is 52" smart 3d I think I can live with it! :eyebrows:

Back