Renegades Start of Season Show 2017

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
wow wheelsday and season start all in the same wekend

Yes, we always do the 3rd Sunday of April, however Easter is later this year, and happens to fall on the same weekend. At least its not the same day.
easter-bunny.jpg

Hey guess what ill be there toooooo. :drum::drum::drum::drum:
Always great to have you there. all your hard work is much appreciated.
Hows Monty? The Bat is in bits, stoker will be applied in a couple of weeks.

Hi crazy pete . we need some of your craziness on the forum.

Is it spring yet?

Clocks not changed yet, but it does feel like spring is in the air.

last for days have to agree bit chilly but sun is shinning.

SPRING!!!!! really? the only spring ive seen is the rear one on monty while cleaning it but hey if spring has sprung and the grass has ris I wonder where the bloody cuckoo is :) any way monty not bad just nursing the engine as saving up for a stroker kit and new axle and brakes and steering and and and and I wanna go faster lol. chase the BAT :drum:

The cuckoo is here in VERY sunny wales

Faster pete still got you NOS ? buy dan's kit he never going to use it..

I will be knackered pushing my car there, once I'm over the hill it should roll most of the way there if I don't need to stop at traffic lights.

yaki dar saleeeeennnnnnn!!!!!! my welsh wizard what the F%^&* you doing there have you gone mad there are only funny speaking peeps there with wellies on lol. :drum:

yaki dar saleeeeennnnnnn!!!!!! my welsh wizard what the F%^&* you doing there have you gone mad there are only funny speaking peeps there with wellies on lol.

:biggrin1:

yaki dar saleeeeennnnnnn!!!!!! my welsh wizard what the F%^&* you doing there have you gone mad there are only funny speaking peeps there with wellies on lol. :drum:

Yes, but he has lots of girlfriends who all share the same taste in white woolly coats!

Last edited:
Back