Hayling Sunset?

Been on the cards for a long time about development site mybe someone ciyld update??

Still no word. Or if its going to happen, someone mentioned about the land being a problem, perhaps up for redevelopment...
I'll keep this thread updated when I know more.

Would be a shame - I like this one :)

As far as I know it's still going ahead this year. Wheelers will probably start promoting it once Stansted on Sept 2nd is over.

41509695_2204759116437061_9004246292926300160_n.jpg
Date had now been announced by the Wheelers.

Its an all day show, Get there about 9am, if you get there after 10am, people can get turned away on the gate due to being full, some may leave after lunch creating more space. There is an over flow car park run by someone else which I think was £5 per car last year(and there was a good show in there too). I think the show car park was £2 donation to charity.

i am hoping to do this one are we meeting up the hill

Have done this one a few times, normally a nice event and yeah, a lovely location. We have planned to go to the Hot Hatch Breakfast Club at Goodwood in the morning (not my first choice but my youngest Son is keen). Will probably shoot down to Hayling after Goodwood, hopefully we'll find a space.

i am hoping to do this one are we meeting up the hill

Ah yes good point. Lets do the same as last year.

Renegades to meet on the hill at Micks burger van to leave the hill at 9.00am. Those coming from Chichester could meet us in the lay-by like last year between Havant and Hayling island.

Unfortunately my truck (Laverne) will not be able to attend the show as planned due to fuck up with parcel Farce ordered parts last Sunday got my end all ready to fit replacement bits even though paying extra for next day delivery supplier failed to release parts they had in stock until Wednesday missing out a few bits they said they had in stock which they didn't ,handed it over to parcel farce who then sent it to wrong distribution centre and have now lost the item and will be sent as soon ass they think possible just a little bit pissed off as this was going to be my last show ready to tear down my truck to get ready for next season unfortunately cant find an emogi for pissing in the wind I will still be attending with my tribe see you all sunday

Ah sorry to hear that. Shame on Parcel Farce - I wont use them out of principle.

If buying from rock auto - I always use fedex or dhl just because they don’t pass onto Parcel Farce this end

Parcel farce strikes again. I feel your pain.
Here’s a few emojis that express your emotions......

:hurt: :cursing: :crying: :sad: :censored: :angry: :thumbdown: :nuke: :fuk2: :mad2: :single finger: :feck: :taz:

Back