Forum slow?

I had some issues earlier when posting, took a while to update. Restarted the HTTP service, but appears to have no effect. The processor low is very low, so cant see a reason for it being slow, but i did experience it here as well.

Was going to take a look after lunch. I'm back now, I wonder how quick this post will post. If slow, I will dive into things deeper.

I had some issues earlier when posting, took a while to update. Restarted the HTTP service, but appears to have no effect. The processor low is very low, so cant see a reason for it being slow, but i did experience it here as well.

Was going to take a look after lunch. I'm back now, I wonder how quick this post will post. If slow, I will dive into things deeper.

Restarted HTTP, had issues resrarting so had to kill of processes
Restarted Apache
Restarted NGINX

Seems to be back and okay at the moment. Will see how long this post take to go, the previous was sluggish.

Seems okay now.

Also done a speedtest while I was in SSH
6546896786.png

Seems much better, thanks.
Been posting like crazy to try and get people involved but it was becoming quite frustrating with speed.

Seems much better, thanks.
Been posting like crazy to try and get people involved but it was becoming quite frustrating with speed.

lol, I see you have been busy. you have been posting loads, the internet is slowing down.

All good, much appreciated. loads of interesting reading.

All ok here ;)

I know the feeling. We can put a lot of effort into it but may not always get replies. However people do read, but not logged in. We do get quite a bit of web search traffic, so potential of people to sign up to the website.

We will keep going even when we are the last car club website left. :)

I know the feeling. We can put a lot of effort into it but may not always get replies. However people do read, but not logged in. We do get quite a bit of web search traffic, so potential of people to sign up to the website.

We will keep going even when we are the last car club website left. :)

176 bots/guests on as I type!

Not done a speedtest for a while. It appears the Webserver has a very good internet speed. :) Very impressive upload speed which is your download speed.

1640887416281.png

Yeah seems to be running pretty well. Certainly whizy.
Getting close to running out of disk space on the server. Have a few other websites on the same server, has email storage for a few customers. So needing to consider more storage, which would mean moving everything to a new server. Recently I have been reclaiming a bit of space by deleteving uneeded log files. The moving to a new server isn't too much work, the hardest part is updating the domain names to point to the new server. I'll need to do something in the coming months.

Back