classic cars protected hopefully for the future ??

saleen 192

Core Member

Daniel said: "Converting older ICE vehicles to electric power makes environmental sense - the millions of ICE cars on the road embody a huge amount of material resources and manufacturing manpower and energy costs
????????????? the part about millions of ice cars , this applies to any car and the resources to make and recycle them bet the recycle cost of a electric is alot more than what people think?
will people keep the electric cars on the road for 40 plus years like we do for are ice cars weather they be British German jap or American you think with us keeping these ice cars on the road the amount of new cars that haven't been built

i can rebuild any part of any car i have at home now . will i be able or even aloud to replace the battery's in an EV.

People that own classic cars, or american tend to look after them giving them as long life as possible.
Some cars ont he road 10 years old and handings, smokey, and you wonder if it is safe to be on the road. some owners car for their cars, some run them into the ground and buy another banger once that expires.

A nother fuel storage methos is needed. Lithium isn't sustainable, as there is only so much in the gound, and takes so much CO2 just to dig it up and refine it. Oil/Petrol/Deisel also isn't sustainable. Need something that isn't going to run out. Perhaps using sea water to make hydrogen would be useful as it will also combat rising sea water too.

Back