Wholesaler Closeout parts

RockAuto

RockAuto.com sells many parts as Wholesaler Closeout. These parts are our "clearance rack” and are a great way of spending even less money on RockAuto's already low priced parts.

Wholesaler Closeout parts:
-Are new (unless marked "remanufactured") but may be older inventory ("last year's style") and look different than our regular inventory of the same part (a different color, with a grease fitting newer parts do not have, etc.)
-Were acquired at discounted prices from companies liquidating inventory
-Are limited in quantity
-Do not have a manufacturer warranty, but can still be returned under RockAuto's 30 day return policy

For more information about Wholesaler Closeout, read our Help page. Wholesaler Closeout parts are marked in our catalog, but you can also sign up to receive a list of Wholesaler Closeout parts for your vehicle by clicking on the orange RSS button next to your engine size in the catalog. Check out what we deals we have for you today!

No magnets or e.mails with parts clear out list no wonder i am using other suppliers and getting better service.

No magnets or e.mails with parts clear out list no wonder i am using other suppliers and getting better service.
I've had emails, with parts for the T/A. I know you like your Magnets, do you have them all yet?

Not had a parts clear out for sometime now, only have a few magnets compared to a garage i went into a few months back the amount they had covered an american style fridge so long way to go for me, but as said started to use other usa suppliers get e.mails responded to quickly and with helpfull advice and delivery quick as well and some parts are even cheaper over 10 - 20 dollars sometimes

Back