Wanted ! gen 2 Camao

I brought in an American car from the states back in 2002, didn't even see it. It was my first purchase on eBay too. lol. Okay it was a gamble as I didn't go out to see it.
You will certainly save money on getting a car if you import it. Find one in a dry state, you will get a far better one for the same money as one over here. I saved £10k by buying the car in the States. okay it may be a bit daunting, but it's not all that bad. From purchasing to picking it up in Southampton was about 3 weeks.

Good luck in your search though, you may find the perfect one you want in the UK :)

Looks very nice, convertible too.

I have actually spoken to the seller about this ! ideally id love a hard top . anyone seen a home made soft top one before im a little worried about the finish where the roof was removed . its a few hours drive but I might just arrange a viewing if anything it will get me out looking at what my money buys . the price and engine are perfect for me too .

And with an IRS conversion apparently. If you go and see it snap a few pictures of the IRS, I would love too see what's been done.

still nothing about :( I haven't been to see the soft top I think its a little too modified for my id like a normal rear end and a roof ideally .
ill be keeping a close eye on it and could be a last resort but im not sure im there yet .

Whats your budget? prices on all 2nd gen f-bodies are skyrocketing.
I know - my hunt for a 2nd gen T/A is on and decent ones are now all in 5 figures!

im looking around 5 grand ... the bumble bee rep that just sold for a little under would have been perfect . don't mind a wee project I have decent Tig welder and engines don't scare me. but I would like something I can jump and drive right away .

I'm not regularly checking for 2nd gan Camaros, but that money in a Firebird/Transam only seems to buy rot boxes that are scary!
The prices have jumped and the days of cheap f-body's are gone!

the bumblebee rep ????? lol do u mean my big guy . he was awesome . one of biggest regrets

Just missed the perfect car a silver pristine Camaro on fleebay with a rocking 400 hp motor :'( £7.500
might start to widen my search any muscle car considered up to 7 grand ish

Sounds like a nice car. If they look good and solid underneath then anything else can be worked on.

Back