Useful Places List

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Over the years we have all found a good place to get certain items from or getting repairs from. We could get together a list of useful places for new members to know where to go. Passing on our knowledge.

Wheels
Alloy Wheel Repair - Wheelnice, unit 13 Allington business Cenre Allington Lane Eastleigh 02380600850.
Lepsons.com - Gillingham. They done a great job on a 2nd Gen Trans-Am Wheels

MOT's
Curdridge MOT center - The main guy (Brandon) there really loves American cars, give him a go.

Workshop
Vehicle lift - Ron Haslett has a lift at his workshop near Fursley Corner in Denmead, so if you need to work on your own car, run it past him. This came in very handy when I needed a week to change the heads and cam on my car, didn't cost much to hire for that week either. They
have a 2 poster ramp as well as spaces we rent out. If you want to do any work yourselves using our equipment is that you make a small donation to the up keep of everything.
Or if you want us to do the work, we charge friendly rates. Just give Ron a call on 07710403378

Last edited by a moderator:
any one no of any stainless steel exhausts places

any one no of any stainless steel exhausts places
Steve & Jan had a stainless one made for the Vette, was fairly local, cant remember the name though. May be worth sending them a message.

I think it was over Southampton down by the docks Stealth rings a bell but will check with Steve for you Mason xx

ok thx think this may be it
stealth System
Unit 3 manor ind est, manor house ave , millbrook, s,
Southampton, SO15 0LF

iv got a hole lol

Sounds painful !!!! Yep Im sure thats it, done our exhaust about 5 years ago still going strong xx

i went down there to day but there not there no more so il give them a call

stealth systems have gone bust

Limousine Repair Centre are no longer

Hi Renegades

If you speak to Paul at Pauls Place im sure he will be able to help, if he cant do it im sure he knows a man who can.

Look out for Squirrels in lycra,there out to get you!

Superb!

dam the Squirrels invading the forums lol

I have all ways used http://www.rockauto.com In the USA for parts for our cars and they are 99% of the time cheaper than any UK based supplier of American car parts I have tried and have 100% delivered it to my door in under a week ( A quick example Alternator for my caddy from US automotive in the UK they quoted approx ?250-?300 and 2-3 weeks for delivery rock auto worked out at approx ?150 after the exchange rate last year including the shipping cost and I had it in 5 days... But that's just My experience

Valley Gas speed shop now in Andover,Hampshire.Building high quality rods,customs,sleds,yanks,gassers,drag cars and much more.New premises allowing more work to be taken on,from mild to wild,chassis work,bodywork,engines,axles,servicing,parts and modifications.Telephone Jim or Ellie on 01264353646.(quote Nigel Taylor via Solent Renagades website for your best quotes)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Over the years we have all found a good place to get certain items from or getting repairs from. We could get together a list of useful places for new members to know where to go. Passing on our knowledge.

Wheels
Alloy Wheel Repair - Wheelnice, unit 13 Allington business Cenre Allington Lane Eastleigh 02380600850.

MOT's
Curdridge MOT center - The main guy (Brandon) there really loves American cars, give him a go.

Workshop
Vehicle lift - Ron Haslett has a lift at his workshop near Fursley Corner in Denmead, so if you need to work on your own car, run it past him. This came in very handy when I needed a week to change the heads and cam on my car, didn't cost much to hire for that week either. They
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]have a 2 poster ramp as well as spaces we rent out. If you want to do any work yourselves using our equipment is that you make a small donation to the up keep of everything.
Or if you want us to do the work, we charge friendly rates. Just give Ron a call on 07710403378
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
Vehicle Servicing & Parts

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Pauls-Place[/FONT]
GM%20SBC%20Goodwrench%20New%20Cylinder%20Block%204BM.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
pontiac%20plugs.jpg
t_finished.jpg

Parts for your American engine, many servicing parts available like Air filters, oil filters, spark plugs, for Chevy, Pontiac, Ford, Mopar and Rover. All available in the UK. Also has a workshop area so they can fix any problems you may have with you American car.
Visit http://www.pauls-place.co.uk

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Limousine Repair Centre[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Limousine Repair Centre
Unit 3A
Northbrook Industrial Estate
Holybrook Road
Southampton
SO16 5PV
www.limo-repair-centre.co.uk
[/FONT]

google powerflow exhausts
think there a place in portsmouth or southampton i used powerflow in brighton on my subaru twin system stainless for ?600 nice.

google powerflow exhausts
think there a place in portsmouth or southampton i used powerflow in brighton on my subaru twin system stainless for ?600 nice.

i have use them 3 time there stainless is not very good started to get a lots of rust and tha droved my mum dodge of the ramps [powerflow in totton southampton]

Pipecraft lancing west Sussex makes just about everything in pipe steel,stainless,polishing etc

Back