The life and cock ups of an overweight Renegade!!

MRKRYS69

Core Member
I have decided that as I am currently unemployed/Unemployable/Unwanted, I would cheer myself up, and bore the rest of you by keeping an online Journal of the not so exciting happenings in my life....

Monday 13th February 2012

Woke up at approximately 8AM, it might have been 7, but was more than likely 10:18 when Crazy Pete text me to say he was planning to come and do some bits on Black Magic, so raised from my pit and scraped together some pennies to buy some petrol, I then headed down to see my Friend Paul who is currently selling a very nice Mercury Topaz (See For Sale section).

At about 12:30 I started heading towards the home of the Luck boys, that was to be the place where the Magic would happen (And possibly for the last time) First port of call was to put the van in the shed where we were to do the work, well I didn't even manage that, front wheels hit the grass and I took off like a Hare with a Greyhound on it's arse. Yes, you got it I was stuck in the mud, might as well tell you as otherwise Pete will. Can you believe it, a Ford being saved by a Renault Vauxhall Nissan Trafic Vivaro Primastar, now that is the ultimate thing to piss a man off!!

Once the recovery had commenced we then decided to carry out the work in the out doors, on a concrete base where I couldn't do any more damage. Sorry Luck people for damaging your grass, you can punish me later!! :whip: So Pete the magic mechanic fixed my brakes, and put in a new light switch and the magic was almost ready for MOT!!

Left the Luck's and headed for some lunch in nearby East Wittering, parked up, got out of the van and some guy shouts 'Dude, jus coz you got a mowhawk don't mean you can drive the A-team van'. What an insult!! Magic is a FORD!!

Tuesday 14th February 2012 Aka Valentines Day

Nice quiet day planned, go bank, go shops, go pub!! Yeah right!!

Headed towards Chichester to drop the B E A utiful Clarissa off to go to work, mission accomplished. Then off into town to visit the magical money dispensing machine, hmmm funds a little lower than I expected so went inside to find out why?? Apparently if you pay for an overdraft and use a whole ?3 of it for 4 days during the month they charge you a staggering ?90!! The Bas**rds!! Investigation pending...

Next port of call was a little shop that sells Valentines day cards, I know a bit late, but thats me to a t. Found the most awesome card, payed for it and then headed to the bakery for some lunch, a lovely bacon and cheese wrap....perfecto. Off into North Street now to consume the munch, found a nice little bench and there I sat, some young lad about 10 year old comes and sits on the bench and is frantically texting away, then jumps up and runs off with his shopping. Up I then get and gather my things, look around, That little sh*t has only run off Clarissa's Valentines card, and some other crap I had picked up in the shop!! Quickly back to the shop to get another one.

18:30 into the Farmhouse, great meal, great company, then the luck boys turn up and tell me and Pete off, apparently we woke Robbie up with our antics on Monday.....ooooopppppssss. But hey I got to see my old truck, Rollin' Thunder Rules!!

23:00 Get home and write apology message with virtual flowers attachment to Robbie, think she has forgiven me. :pray:

Wednesday 15th February 2012

Get up early and take Black Magic for MOT, cut a short story even shorter, bled brakes and she PASSED!! :whoo: Still got no cash to go on breakfast run though!!

Thursday 16th February 2012

Give me a chance...it's only 22:08 on Wednesday.....Over and OUT

Come on its Friday now. What you do yesterday??? lol x

bank charges are a pain thats y iv not bin out no cash

Back