Tesla Crash

Wow, didn't know they were made of small batteries. Thought it would be more like a many car batteries, it flat blocks linked together.
That site has cookie issues, after reluctantly aggreeing to sign my browser over to them it took ages to get to 99% of cookies processing, what on earth is it doing? Copying my phone to the Internet? I only visited the site as I trusted it wouldn't be dodgy as you posted it.
Hate these types of sites loaded with ad s and you hve to jump through hoops just to read something. This shouldn't be the way websites should go.

That site has cookie issues, after reluctantly aggreeing to sign my browser over to them it took ages to get to 99% of cookies processing, what on earth is it doing? Copying my phone to the Internet? I only visited the site as I trusted it wouldn't be dodgy as you posted it.
Hate these types of sites loaded with ad s and you hve to jump through hoops just to read something. This shouldn't be the way websites should go.

Sorry, I assume everyone takes the same precautions I do; (tracking blockers, scripts blockers etc) and the I reject all but essential cookies.

No cookies are essential, should be able to view a web page without having to click the I agree button. It's been aggravating me alot recently, doing a search engine search, find a good result go to the page can't view as have to agree to something or have to log in.

Back