Spring Open Day & Classic Car Show - Sat 10th March

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Spring Open Day 100312.jpg

Please contact Will for further info.

Sounds tempting. Someone mentioned the 10th of March about a show. i wonder is this is the same one....

Hi Dan
I'm not sure. I don't know much more about it than what is on the flier to be honest. It was sent to me by my bosses son. S.T.Engineering have a collection of classic cars apparently. But unfortunately, their website is currently under construction. Me, Claire and Jack are going to have a run up there anyway. Maybe we can ask about at club night to see who else fancies it?

cant do this one as it my birthday . wouldnt go down well with her in doors :-(

Yeah, good call Matt. Better to keep the peace I reckon mate! 

Right, sorry I didn’t bring this up at the last club night folks, but didn’t have much information at the time.

I have since spoken to my bosses’ son Alex and he says the event is definitely on and kicks off at 11AM. It is FREE and there will be live band playing from about 12 Noon and even a one-man-band after that, which I am told is pretty good!

There will also be a classic burger van serving food. Alex says there are a few other Yanks confirmed as going and if we make the trip up there, Steve the organiser and owner of S.T Engineering will make sure that we have space to park on their forecourt (which has space for about 30 cars). There is also a large car park opposite if needed.

I am going anyway and will be leaving to head up there at about 10:30AM for a drive through the tunnel and back before heading into Haselemere. If a few of us are going, we could maybe meet at the industrial estate behind Morrison’s at Horndean for 10:30 AM (where we met for the big tunnel run in the Summer?). Just an idea. Any takers or suggestions?

Cheers
Will

Sorry Will, can't do this one got work first thing then service on Fran's car at darrons at hayling. But if not RAINING on sunday there's a show on at CHICHESTER COLLEGE whitch is also FREE.

Sorry Will, can't do this one got work first thing then service on Fran's car at darrons at hayling. But if not RAINING on sunday there's a show on at CHICHESTER COLLEGE whitch is also FREE.

No worries Malc and thanks for responding.

Back