Southsea Cruise video 20/09/2010

I think you have hit the nail on the head Steve and we don't want to have the cruise shut down. However all the police have to do is see Al's videos and will be able to see who the cuplrits are. As Steve said you know who you are!! Ok i am not good at it but i will admit to putting the pedal down a bit more than i should and will not from now on. Maybe also Will could film from a different area next month so we get more variety of angles. Only a suggestion. Lets make the October cruise one of the best by far and if it means driving that little bit slower than so be it. At least the cruise will last longer!!!!

Hi Trace

I appreciate your support on this, unfortunately i think we will have no choice, Police will be present whether we like it or not, so Renegades be warned there will be Police dotted all around the cruise and some with speed camera's.If we just simply behave ourselves they will go away and all this will blow over and come the next cruise in April it will be forgotten about.What wont be forgotten about is the need to have no more antics that jeoperdise the cruise, i will be doing my own policing and woe betide anyone that doesnt behave themselves,you will have to answer to me!!!

Cheers Superb! Sorry again if thats sounds a little harsh,sometimes necessary.

H Renegades

If i were you i would heed Mummy Jans warning you really dont want to upset her, mate its not good!!! Lol, lets just keep it real and have some fun, thats why we do this every third Sunday its our own slice of American pie.Its like being in yer very own movie like American Graffitti, when your on the cruise you can forget all your worries and for that half an hour or how ever long it takes you are free, theres no other place you want to be than on that cruise in yer favourite car with all yer best friends.

There!! Its late and im ranting again, sorry guys this time delay between our planets is a nightmare!!

Cheers Superb!