Solent Renegades Breakfast Run 15th March 2015

sarah

Club Photographer
Solent Renegades Breakfast Run 15th March 2015

Good morning all! As you all know we were looking at going to the Clarence Hotel, Southsea for breakfast tomorrow, but seeing as there is a height restriction on their car park and they stop serving breakfast pretty early early it was suggested we go somewhere else.

So.....we're going to the Barley Mow, Hayling Island.

We have been there many times before, large car park, all you can eat style breakfast and a very large seating area.

We will still be meeting on the hill to leave at 0930, we will also be meeting some Renegades in the lay-by on the way to Hayling Bridge.

Address is......

Manor Road,
Hayling Island.
PO11 0EZ

Their website: Breakfast at The Barley Mow in Hayling Island

And don't forget.....this will be our last breakfast run until we start them again in November as it's cruising time!! :TransAM:

Last edited:
Enjoy!!!

It said that you were meeting at the hill - does that mean you are driving in together or meeting there? I know the postcode of the pub, its in the first post.

Ah I see - I thought you were asking for the post code of the breakfast meet :)

I'm sure someone will be on to give you that postcode ;) ;)

Ok I've done a quick websearch and found the postcode. Actually full address is Portsdown Hill, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3LS

that should do the trick Clare.
Meeting at micks burger van on top of portsdown hill. It's a mobile van, so if you navigate to the churchillian pub, PO6 3LS. From the pub you can see the burger van.
Feel free to come and join the convoy down there. I will be in a little blue fiesta as the transam needs some work, but we should see a good turn out of American cars.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Good turn out hope to make the next one, thanks for posting photo's

Back