Soapbox Derby - Goodwood Sunday 10th October

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
SOAPBOX DERBY AT GOODWOOD MOTOR CIRCUIT

Andy Carter Four Times European FIA Top Fuel Champion has confirmed he will be displaying his Top Fuel Lucas Oil Dragster and be the official starter for the event
Goodwood have donated the Motor Circuit for the use of the charity Cancerwise for the day on Sunday 10th October 2010 and the main attraction will be a soapbox derby, recently confirmed are Bentley Motor Cars, winners of the Isle of Wight race Team ISIS, as well as Hardly Able to?s beautiful soapbox in photo.
We are looking for unusual, exotic and exciting custom cars to display alongside the many attractions: A giant scalextric competition, rides and stalls, as well as delicious food from Goodwood Catering and an opportunity to visit the iconic Goodwood track.

For further information on bringing a car or entering a soapbox contact Guy on 01243 860600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************01243 860600******end_of_the_skype_highlighting, e-mail guy@uniqueventsltd.com

Follow us on www.http://twitter.com/CancwiseSoapbox www.cancerwisesoapboxderby.org.uk

Cancerwise is a small local charity based in Chichester who provides much needed practical and emotional support to those diagnosed with and/or affected by cancer.

To buy tickets ?10.00 per car (includes entry and parking)
Per Person ?5.00 Adult ?2.50 under 16s, under 5s free

Tel: 01243 860600
E-mail: sue@uniqueventsltd.com

Cancerwise Registered Charity No. 290574

soapbox studio.jpg

Dan could you please add this to the events calender on the home page. I have added to calendar.

Cheers T

Can't we just use Dave's Consul?????haha!!!

Tracey thats not nice. Imsure Superb has something we can use !!

Hi Renegades

Thats harsh about my cars but fair! talk about my cars in tree's i have just unearthed literally from storage one of my cars a Cortina and it has a tree attatched to it.I will try and put pic's on forum.Dont laugh this is the car i am going to swap for Consul Daves Consul.Hell Yeah!!! i think Renegades should make our own soap box racer, im up for it if anyone else is, hell im up for it even if your not. Supeeerrrrrrrb!!!
I reckon a soap box racer resembling one of my space ships would be cool, now im starting to worry you all now, i can tell cause its all gone quiet! Anyway back to the plot, give me your thoughts on what style you want to build and lets go for it,

When the flag drops the b*llsh#t stops!! Superb!

Back