Shelby Ford Focus ST unveiled

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Mark maybe you could buy one of these for Mary. They do an 830hp version too. :)

A tuned Shelby Ford Focus ST has been unveiled at the Detroit show

This is the Shelby Ford Focus ST, tuned by Shelby American, which has been unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show.
Taking a standard 247bhp Focus ST as a donor car, the Shelby model features Ford Racing lowered and uprated suspension, enlarged alloys, larger Brembo brakes with drilled discs, and a larger bore Borla exhaust.
There are no upgrades to the 2.0-litre turbo EcoBoost engine yet, although ?Shelby American is developing an optional performance tune expected to significantly increase horsepower.? However, the engine is dressed up with carbon-fibre covers.
Exterior changes include a new bonnet with extra RS-style vents, carbon-fibre inserts for the front and rear bumpers, and a Shelby rear wing.
Three graphics packages are available, including the traditional Shelby stripes that have adorned tuned Mustangs for years.
Despite the fact that the upgrades are sold as 'affordable,' the Shelby Focus ST package begins at $14,995 (?9,300) not including the Ford Focus ST, which starts at $23,700 (?14,800) in the US, and will be limited to 500 examples per model year.
Shelby American also used the Detroit show to debut a wide-body version of its Shelby Mustang GT500 Super Snake. Now available with 10-inch-wide front and 13-inch-wide rear wheels for better traction, the Mustang wide-body kit will cost you an extra $14,995, whether you have the 'standard' 653bhp 5.4-litre supercharged V8 engined Super Snake or uprated 838bhp model.

Read more: Shelby Ford Focus ST unveiled | Auto Express

rather have the mustang thats in the back ground,,,

rather have the mustang thats in the back ground,,,
But that's probably a Shelby too, and you already have one... no I take that back. I've wound you up enough about that :fear:

But that's probably a Shelby too, and you already have one... no I take that back. I've wound you up enough about that

:becky: :doh:

Back