Shared vehicle storage or garage ??

Will

Core Member
Hi Renegades

Like a few of us I think, I do not have anywhere to occasionally work on and store my car that is undercover and out of the weather. I had been considering a lock-up garage. But, if there is enough interest, maybe a larger garage/unit/barn, whatever, but with the rent shared between a few of us to keep the cost down.

Interestingly, an old work colleague is also looking for somewhere to store his VW camper long term while he is out of the country.

I live in Widley, so for me, somewhere in Waterlooville, Cosham or the North of Portsmouth would be preferable. But we could find somewhere central for everyone involved.

I have no idea what this might cost, but I guess a good starting point might be to find our what each person might be willing to pay for their share. I could run to about ?40 a month maybe I guess.

Is anybody interested in this?
Also, does anybody know of anywhere that might be available?
Any suggestions / comments / ideas welcome :thumbup1:

Cheers folks
Will

Would Wickham be too far. I think there was a spare place near pauls place. The row of garages soon to be called 'Renegades Row' or something like that. Perhaps Tracey will shed some light on this when she is next online.

Would Wickham be too far. I think there was a spare place near pauls place. The row of garages soon to be called 'Renegades Row' or something like that. Perhaps Tracey will shed some light on this when she is next online.

Thanks for that Dan. Yeah, Wickham might be OK. Just thinking, as the Firebird won't be my daily driver, I would need to go and get it each time before shows and cruises etc, then go and drop it back there afterwards. So somewhere closer would be more handy if anything comes up. But I would definately be interested in knowing more about that Wickham site. Particularly as other Renegades are already there.
(Let me know Trace x)

Back