Scam or poor seller?

Scam, any post which dosn't want to you buy through ebay and pops their details in a photo is certainly a scam.

There have been loads of these recently. I've seen a load of nice American cars advertised on E-Bay at what seems like a bargain price but then, as Dan says, the details pop up in a photo. I'm surprised they don't clamp down on it.

There have been loads of these recently. I've seen a load of nice American cars advertised on E-Bay at what seems like a bargain price but then, as Dan says, the details pop up in a photo. I'm surprised they don't clamp down on it.
Yeah you would think eBay would have some form of automatic checking, there is a lot of new listings every hour on eBay so would be hard to manually check them all. You can report the item and it gets taken down. I guess if an automated check was made then the frausters would work their way around it.

This listing seems to have been removed now.
Alot of these scam ones popping up, bypassing ebay fees by posting their contact detail in an image. This isn't allowed by eBay. There is a report button which sends it for review by eBay, it usually dissapears a short while after.

Back