Renegades Season closer October 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Renegades_Season_Closer_2013.jpg
Another year another season closer. 20th October 2013.

Thanks to Sarah for doing another great leaflet. We have 1000 printed, ready for some big shows coming up Worthing and Canamania. So lets get the word out. :)

Ok just to be a pain, it was mentioned to me at club night, I believe by a young lady who's name currently escapes me but I will remember later, that the website address is not on the flyer. Other than that they are flippin awesome and I have started putting them up all over the Manhood Peninsula.

So lets make this a show to remember......

Ah good point. I checked things like location and date and all other obvious stuff. Hopefully people will search for the club name to find more details well spotted.

Already handed out about half of my flyers (many were taken by just leaving them on my car)

Do we still need someone to run the raffle? If so...someone swing info my way on what is needed and I will see what I can do :)

I am really looking forward to this show.

Do we still need someone to run the raffle? If so...someone swing info my way on what is needed and I will see what I can do :)
May be worth tying up with Mark's Mary on this. I believe she is doing something with the raffle, and is currently collecting prizes for it, or donations to buy items for the raffle. All help welcome, you done a great job calling out the numbers the other year, so if you want to do that again, that will be awesome. :)

Well, I'll put it this way: If there is an area that needs someone to help out with, I would like to. I would love to see this show get better each year, and it only can with me getting off my arse!

People keep asking for me to bring some of the American reptiles for a demo, but I cannot do this without convincing my pet insurance to cover me OR I am given a table with a barrier where I can keep anyone at a distance for the reptile's sake (I don’t have anything at this moment as demonstrating my reptiles isn't something I normally do). So I guess its an idea, but I am reluctant unless I know my reptiles would be safe …

Ok just to be a pain, it was mentioned to me at club night, I believe by a young lady who's name currently escapes me but I will remember later, that the website address is not on the flyer. Other than that they are flippin awesome and I have started putting them up all over the Manhood Peninsula.

So lets make this a show to remember......

Ooops......

Back