Renegades at Dragstalgia 2014

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
There is a drag racing event from Fri 11th to Sun 13th July 2014 at Santa Pod. Santapod turns back time to the way they were with Dragstalgia, a weekend dedicated to drag racing, hot rods and bikes from a bygone era with classic dragsters and funny cars, altereds, hot rods, American muscle and more.
There will be Championship Drag Racing and Run What Ya Brung sessions on the track along with the a Jet Car and 2 seater Dragster Rides. Off track there will be Show & Shine, Live Music, Traders, Cacklefest, Historic Car Display and more.
http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/content/279-dragstalgia-2014-a

The renegades will be meting at Morrisons to convoy up, time and day to be confirmed. It will be talked about at the next club night. This is something the Renegades used to do years ago, and not done it for a while. It will be great to go up there with other club members once again.

:bump2:

Looking forward to this one :) Dan and me won't be cruising up there until the Friday evening. My little sister's prom that evening and she's got Dan's TransAm :D

Me H Kaan Jo & Ricky are planning to go up earlier in the day so we can check in and lunch on the way. We have the Friday and Monday off but will talk to you on Tuesday. Anyone else coming?

Yay, photos. I have been waiting for them. They are looking great. The airplane ones are good too. That dude taping off an area so he could photograph the plane was a funny character, provided a lot of entertainment for the other people around.

It was great sitting up on the bank all day, for the non stop racing. Drank 6 liters of coke between us in the 10 hours of sitting there. lol. Such a nice relaxing day. Got a tad pink in places and some white stripes between my flab rolls, makes me want to diet, so I have cycled into work today.

Great show up at the pod, and the nice thing about it, it wasn't totally packed like the massive events. We will be back up there later on in the year. So if anyone else wants to come up, feel free to cruise with us.

Wow great photo's bet you had loads of memory cards with you lol, Thanks for posting

Only the one 16gb card, so I had to be careful of what I took :)

Great pictures again Sarah ;)

It was an amazing weekend and can't wait to go again in September. Highlight of my weekend had to be standing on the track during the cacklefest even though the track was sticky and i felt like a fly trapped but worth it just being that up close and personal.

Back