Renegade Christmas Dinner.

superb

Hi Renegades

Just a reminder, the most awaited and anticipated event of the year The Renegades Christmas dinner at the Farmhouse tonight,one night only!! dont miss this great event. Sounds like the Oscars.Looking forward to seeing you all tonight we will have a great time.Remember no food fighting they actually like us at the Farmhouse and we would like to keep it that way.We need to be there 7.30pm for 8pm and if any one else would like to come let me know its not too late and you can pay on the nite.

I will look forward to seeing you all later.

Cheers Superb!

Just wanted to say what a fantastic night we all had. The fact we all behaved ourselves was a miracle in itself. Not a single pea thrown however thanks to Sue we had some brilliant whistling balloons to play with. Kept the boys occupied for ages!!!! The staff were really efficient and all meals arrived together and hot. Way too many roasties and veggies to go round so actually went home quite stuffed. However the highlight of the whole evening was when we all got up and did Karaoke. I will never be able to listen to 'Do they know its Christmas' in the same way ever again!!!

Back