Quiet Forum

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum has been a little quiet recently. Is everything working okay? I know there isn't as many events on this time of year so I guess we are not chatting about meeting points etc... Just wanted to check people are not having problems posting

Everything is fine with the forum Dan, just a bit busy organising Xmas, i.e. how am I going to get a 20lb turkey in my oven along with the beef, lamb, pork and gammon, what veg dont I want, which cheeses to buy etc. Think next year we are going out for dinner xx

Everything is fine with the forum Dan, just a bit busy organising Xmas, i.e. how am I going to get a 20lb turkey in my oven along with the beef, lamb, pork and gammon, what veg dont I want, which cheeses to buy etc. Think next year we are going out for dinner xx

lol, 20lb turkey, that's huge, sounds like a bit of a feast going on at your house. How many people have you got going round? How are you gonna do all that with one cooker? you always manage to make superb dinners.

i have bin sick for a week but geting xmas-shoping done too off the farm to get a turkey tomorow ^^ and i allso posted a blog so not being to Lazy ^_^

^^ and i allso posted a blog so not being to Lazy ^_^
I noticed that. Thanks for adding content to the forum/blogs, the more things here, the more people will stay and read.

Hi Renegades

I was only saying to Dan the other day it seemed quiet on the forum,but then Christmas is a busy time of year.I know i keep banging on about it Renegades but please use the forum as much as poss it so good especially now with whats available and Dan works so hard. New Year 2010 hopefully we can get a few more of you using the website.

Cheers Superb

Well, it was a struggle but I got me turkey in the oven, along with stuffing it now weighs about 28 lb !!! so if anyone is hungry over the xmas season you all know where we live !! God knows how Im going to get it out, might ask PauI if can use his engine hoist ha ha be safe xxxx:001_07:

Back