New Hyundai i10 N Line pricing announced

• Thread starter Auto Express
  • Start date
A

Auto Express

Hyundai has confirmed that the new i10 N Line city car will cost from £16,195 in the UK, wiht sales due to begin at the end of July.

The Hyundai i10 is the fourth model to receive the company’s N Line treatment, after the i30, i30 Fastback and Tucson SUV. And, while the brand’s changes are largely cosmetic, this N Line model will be the only new i10 that’s available with Hyundai’s turbocharged 1.0-litre T-GDi petrol engine.

Read more about the new Hyundai i10

Exterior styling revisions include an exclusive set of 16-inch alloy wheels, more aggressive bumpers, a new radiator grille, rear privacy glass and fresh LED daytime running lights. There’s also a faux diffuser with a twin-exit exhaust tip, tweaked tail lamps and some new red badging for the car’s front wings and rear quarter panels.

Inside, you’ll find a new N-branded steering wheel and gear lever, red air vent surrounds, aluminium pedals and a pair of sports seats with contrasting red stitching. Like the standard third-generation i10, buyers also get air conditioning, electric windows and an eight-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.

Buyers can also choose from a handful of options, including a two tone colour scheme (£500), metallic or pearlescent paint (£550) and a technology pack (£1,000), which adds sat-nav, a wireless smartphone charger and an intelligent speed limit warning system.

Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt side

Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt side
Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt full front

Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt full front
Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt full rear

Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt full rear
Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt rear

Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt rear
Hyundai i10 N Line - front

Hyundai i10 N Line - front
Hyundai%20i10%20N%20Line.jpg

Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt front

Hyundai i10 N Line - Frankfurt front
Hyundai i10 N Line - steering wheel

Hyundai i10 N Line - steering wheel
Hyundai i10 N Line - dash

Hyundai i10 N Line - dash

It’s powered by Hyundai’s turbocharged 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, which has an output of 99bhp and 172Nm of torque. The engine is hitched to a five-speed manual gearbox and offers a 0–62mph time of 10.5 seconds, a top speed of 115mph and, most importantly, a claimed WLTP fuel economy figure of 52.3mpg.

Hyundai has also fitted a few chassis upgrades over the standard i10 city car, including longer rear bump stops, firmer rear dampers and stiffer springs.

What do you make of the new Hyundai i10 N Line? Let us know in the comments section below…

Continue reading...

Back