New Forest Custom'Classic Car & Bike Meet - Sat 21st August

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
I have received an email regarding the following show

Further to the popularity of our event of 30th May we have decided to do it again this coming 21st August. Being a Saturday we have moved the times a little to 2pm til 8pm, this may be helpful to those that work in the morning.
This coming event will include a raffle ticket in the admission price, as well as the donation to the Air Ambulance.
There will be live music again and we hope to iinclude some good old rock n roll.
The Air Ambulance has obtained special permission to actually land this time, when we will be handing over the money raised on the 30th May and also the money raised at the Thursday Bike Nights, at the same venue, Gang Warily Recreation Centre in Fawley nr Beaulieu.
This coming event will also have trophy's presented to the Car, Bike & Trike of the day. Trade stands will be in attendance again, we hope to have more this time, maybe a bit of an Auto Jumble as well.
Any help you could give me to get people aware of this event will be appreciated.

Pete

Mainly bikes and trikes but quite a good selection of cars as well from all genres (Types?). Seemed to be a steady coming and going so things changed quite regulary. Did I post pics?........Will check later and might put some up.

Back